Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone

I hope that 2010 will be a very successful year for everyone. I have started the year off with a sale through my etsy shop. This is fantastic. I still have a few porcelain snowflake ornaments left at 50% off in my etsy shop. Once they are gone, they are gone until next Christmas. So get them now at a great price.

I got just what I wanted for Christmas. A gift certificate to purchase new glazes. I can't wait for the new colors. I am excited. I don't have a really good pink in my line now so I am looking forward to testing the new glazes and am hopeful that I will find great colors to pass onto you my valued customers.

1 comment:

Almay Alday said...

That's great that you got a gift certificate for artsy stuff! I did too and it was the best present ever!