Monday, January 25, 2010

Big Red Chewing Gum Anyone?


Look at this new glaze color for 2010..It looks exactly like a stick of Big Red chewing gum..What do you think?
The pendants are available in my etsy store.

I have finally taken the plunge into facebook by creating a fan page for TGL Designs. Please check it out and become a fan. My goal right now is to get 25 fans so that I can have a shorter url which will make posting it alot simplier.

I hope to bisque fire the kiln today. I was so excited to see the test tiles revealed that I couldn't wait to get started glazing new pieces. I found that all I had already bisque fired were pieces that didn't have any texture to them. After glazing those, I had to make more pieces of porcelain with texture..check back with me to see those revealed. I have several rectanglar donuts with holes at both ends. These are going to look great. I can envision one as a link between a strand of pearls off set from the middle.

Let me know what you think of this new color..any suggestions as to a name.

No comments: