Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Show Schedule

Since my kiln tripped out a couple of weeks ago with some important pieces in it, I have successfully gotten them refired by other fellow potters. I needed all those pieces to make into jewelry for my fall show schedule and a wholesale account.

On Sept. 26th, I will be in Winston Salem NC at the Historic West End 4th biennial juried ArtsFest 2009 from 10am til 5pm. This years event promises to be an artistic experience like none other. Come enjoy an afternoon of the highest quality art, food, music and fun available in the state.

On Oct. 4th, I will be in Greensboro NC at the 7th annual Art in the Arboretum in Lindley park from 1pm-6pm. Fifty regional artists have been gathered in an outdoor art gallery selling jewelry, pottery, metal sculpture, glass, paintings, and mixed media just to name a few. Come by and say Hi.

No comments: