Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome March with New Comtemporary Designs

Welcome March. The first day of spring is just around the corner. I awoke this morning to the birds singing His praises and the sun was shining.

 I have finally taken some pics of new designs for 2010. I am really excited about these new designs. I have been testing the market by wearing a prototype and have received rave reviews. I will have to admit that the pictures are not the best since I was using a different camera. I still have not gotten mine fixed so I used the camera we have for the children. But, you are still able to see the designs. Of course, each design can be made with any texture design and glaze color giving a vast number of options.

The woven clay basket class I took last week was fun. Teresa at Everyday Art Gallery is planning some great classes for 2010. Make sure if you are in the area that you check it out.

No comments: